Monday, October 19, 2009

Unpredictable me

Lately, I havent been feeling in the right state of mood. My mind is not functioning properly too. Sigh~

I wonder wad is wrong with myself. I just feel lethargic and practically no interest in all the things ard me. Maybe I am no good at handling trivial matters at work, I just cannot draw the clear thin line between rational, objective and emotions.

I just lost the drive I have all these months. Sometimes, I really do feel unpredictable about myself and the mood I have inside me. Sometimes, I just feel so suffocated by my surroundings. I cant "breathe" and I just cant handle my emotions. I wonder why cant I hold the emotions within myself?

I guess I have been reading way too much in ppl's thoughts or words, leading to negative thoughts and actions. In split seconds, my mood just switched completely. Sigh.

Am I sick or what? Why do I feel so cranky most of the times?

What can I do to ease all this unnecessary tension sitting inside me?

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers