Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday again?

Been wanting to watch Supernatural Season 4 since 9835962mths ago. My boss said that he will lend me his DVDs but till now he hasnt. He must have forgotten abt it.

I tried to youtube this show but it kinda pissed me off as all the episodes are not complete or rather tht particular episode I wanted to watch is somehow an introduction only?

I am so lazy to google it. Sigh, maybe I shd get it myself. That's the problem of waiting for ppl to lend me. I rather have it myself.

It's a Sunday again. Gosh, the days just passed like there's no tmr? Scary isnt it? I'm kinda bored you see. Thr's practically no one at home (besides my granny & maid). My siblings are always out and all the weekends they are yet to be seen at home. My sis worse, the entire week for consequtive weeks. I guess tht's normal for her age?

I cant wait for my holiday trip in Nov, still a long way to go though. Just thought that a break will be good. My superior is taking her break in Nov & Dec too. At least a week long. I doubt I can take a week break as my earned leave doesnt permit me.

This weekend is a "sleeping" week for me. Been so tired and I dreamt non-stop. -_-"

I really wonder what can we do here in Spore? I somehow got quite bored over here. Staying at home and going out seems no diff for me. Boring~ Sometimes, I wld have little weird feelings running inside me. Sigh, I dont really like it.

It's been very long since I last went to Vivo City. Still remember I used to go there quite often during the weekends noon.

I wld really loved to travel constantly cos I need some new environment to perk me up, I'm dying....

Frankly, growing up is a detestable thing. If I'm still a kid, how nice will it be? Nth to worry about and all I know is to play. Little things will cheer me up or I get easily contented with small little presents. I still rem, all my pressies or toys are from my mom. Only her, will buy me toys, new shoes and new school bag.

Oh ya, I've finally gotten rid of those sticks and tht pleases my mom. Goes the same to me too. I wonder how cld I have done it? Amazingly unbelievable :)

I seriously do not know what shd I do now? Watch tv? Google for shows to watch? Laze ard? Argh~ wadever.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers