Monday, October 5, 2009

Here he goes again.

We can never have a peace of mind!

I just dont get it why do such irresponsible man exist at all? Call yourself a man?!

Since young, what I heard of you is nothing but trouble. You caused the trouble but others clear the bloody shit for you!

All these years, what do you live for? What have you lived for? What role have you played? What have you acheived? What have you earned?

YOU HAVE NEVER DONE YOUR PART!!!

You contributed nothing but trouble. Trouble that implicates the whole of us. Trouble that gives the one you vow to take care of disappointment after disappointments.

You are nothing but a greedy pig. All you want is greed and lust! The sight of you really irks me to the core.

You have never in my life set a good example. You really dont worth my respect! You are just nothing but a loser cos for all the decades you have lived, you lived in vain!

You practically have no sense of wisdom! I dont even feel the least sympathy I thought I wld felt. You dont learn at all! You never learn from all the past mistakes at all!

YOU NEVER REPENT!!!

What a joke! You are indeed a laughing stock.

When will you ever come to your senses?

Please, just go away. No one needs you and it doesnt make any difference to us anymore. You have lost it long ago.

Now, I'm even sure that you are better off a nobody to me.

I rest my case.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers