Friday, December 26, 2008

Perfect ending?

I am into those unrealistic love stories tht will never happen in this practical world. I love it as it can bring me a moment of joy and happiness, at least. I very much envied the characters in it though it might sounds facade or deluding but maybe it really does happen in real life, or not?

Well, no such thing as a perfect match. Not even a perfect love. I still yearn for it though. lol. Sounds insane? I am alrdy out of my sane world, so it doesnt really matter.

The late gift - we'll be exchanging our C'mas pressies ltr on. I bought something essential for a woman, especially when we are slowly growing more mature. I was satisfied! This yr our potluck is being called off (no one mention abt tis either) maybe bcos most of 'em are busy working.

I will be getting some stuffs ltr. I need another book - to keep me occupied. I love reading recently. Sounds hilarious uh? I wanna laugh at myself too. Seems like I am experiencing a new life. Yeah a "new" life. Something I wldnt do if I am what I used to be. I feel so homely now. Omg! Is tht a gd or bad thing?

As long as it makes me happy, who cares if it is gd or bad.

But am I happy, or not?

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers