Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas peeps!

Finally, it's Christmas again!

However, I dont feel the thrill inside me to party this night out. I cant understand why am I having this weird feeling. I dont knw why am I at home on the eve. hahs~!

Kenneth called. He is gg to Lunar, as usual. I was reluctant so I rejected his invite. Staying at home wld be better, rather. I suppose. I knw something is very wrong but I just cant seem to explain this.

Anyway, one good news - I'm no longer in the category of "jobless" slacker. teehee~! A brand new year marks a brand new hope for me. I was excited and looking forward to my 1st day - 5th Jan 09. *grin*

So far my new colleagues look fine to me. Friendly, at least. :) I've found out an easier way for me to get to work and it's more convenient for me too. A straight bus and a 10mins walk will do.

I've watched Twilight last Sunday and it was really nice! I like it~! Especially the vampire, Edward. Maybe bcos I've not read the book bfore gg to catch this show but aft reading, I do agree that alot of details are being missed out. Perhaps it is bcos of the duration of the movie. Just the "edited" Twilight movie alone takes abt 2hrs alrdy, I cant imagine if they were to film the whole book into a movie. It will be damn long. Nevertheless, the overall is satisfying just that the ending cld be ended better than just dancing at the prom romantically. lol. I didnt knw that it was the ending alrdy. hah.

I guess the CNY coming up in Jan isnt the same as bfore. Very quiet, I can say. I dont really feel it coming at all. I tot CNY just ended "not long". lol. Sounds rather idiotic eh? Honestly, I am feeling so bored of life that I really need something to charge me up.

Hoping tht 2009 will be a better year. YES, it will be! :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers