Thursday, December 11, 2008

I super hate lizards!

I just had an awful encounter with a lizard in my kitchen!

WTF!

I was opening my kitchen drawer to get a fork when I heard something dropping and it somehow didnt land on me (heng~) but landed in a shallow basket (into the plastic bag) which we use to put all the rubbish (beside the kitchen basin).

At 1st I didnt knw it was a lizard till I went nearer and took a peep. I saw the lizard LOOKING AT ME and it is struggling like hell inside the plastic bag trying to get out. The sound of the plastic bag tht this lizard made creeps me out! After a few attempts, it finally get out of the basket and escaped towards my rice cooker. It really freaked me out and I am so lucky tht it didnt land on me cos I was very close to the basket. *phew!

Euuwwww~! GROSS!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers