Monday, September 1, 2008

Time machine

When I am 5yrs old


My brother and I
Our favourite toys back then At my granny house (we used to be tht close)

Griffiths Primary Sch - New member!

My siblings (I was in Pri. 2)

Primary 6

Secondary 3
After graduating from Sec 5

Last year :)

I looked thru' all my old photos and I found those tht were taken donkey years ago. It's really amazing how time can slowly change a person physically. I saw the process of growing up of me and my friends. We really changed damn alot. I really look damn ku-ku last time lah.

Anyway, weekend was great. I went to catch 4bia, a Thai horror flim. Not tht bad, just tht it's narrated in 4 different stories which kinda disappoint me. I prefered a whole story instead.

Nothing much to blog. Till then!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers