Thursday, September 4, 2008

Randomly

Have you ever wonder if dreams do somehow hint you on smtg?
It scares me sometimes and it amazes me too. I'm someone who is always dreaming about smtg when sleeping. It may be broken or mixed up, it may be vague at times too.

Do you dream very often?

Sometimes, the dream is so real that you actually can feel it. Be it in pain or wadever, it seems so real. Scary right?
I do have friends who dont get to dream at all. Of course they do lah, just that not say very frequent like me. Normally these ppl shld be in deep sleep right? I'm a light sleeper compare to Kenneth. He slps like a dead log. lol. Even the sky collaspe, I doubt he'll even realise it.

It has been raining cats and dogs these days.
I really wonder wad's wrong with the weather lately.

I was watching this channel 8 show (though I always feel tht spore dramas is a flop) ytd, the baby is really very cute lah. Only then I knw, taking care of a baby aint easy at all. Imagine: the baby pooed, peed and needed to drink milk without you realising it immediately. Crying in the middle of the night etc. It's not tht i hate kids lah, I do love kids just you must be on your toes to take care of em'. You must really commit your time.

The male lead, Adrian Pang was saying:"having a dog is much better than a baby. at least dogs they help to guard your house and will listen to you.." ---> this sentence reminds me of my best fren who hated kids to the core. hahs.

Mei Tyn is gg to be in labour in about 3months time I suppose. I feel so excited for her!!

Everyone is working EXCEPT for me!!! :(
I am so lazy! LAZY!!

Help, help, help~!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers