Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More luck plsss..

It's pissing me off a big deal. wtf!
My previous company still owes me my claim.

Nvm. I do hope they'll suffer a heavy loss due to the small amt of money they owe me.
Karma. I always believe.

I'm gg for an interview tmr noon. I dont knw if I'll get the job.
It's an unexpected one. I guess it'll be a whole lot different from what I used to do.

I dont knw if this is really what I want to do. Maybe I wont get the job, who knws. Shall nt say what job it is till everything is cfmed.

Shucks! I'm growing horizontally. Esp my darn tummy. Any idea hw to get rid of the tummy fats in the shortest time?
Yucks! I seriously hate it! argh~

2 more mths to my cuzzie's wed. I need to get my hair coloured and toe nails painted. I guess all my family and relatives are equally excited. Of cos, tht marks growing up.

My weekend is slowly getting not exciting anymore. Not becos I spend it with who but bcos there isnt any other nice place to go anymore.

I'm turning in, still have an interview to go tmr. Till then.....

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers