Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm still a "rugby football game"

Hahs. We were talking abt how girls aged and wad kinda game we belong to at different ages. Glad to knw that we're still a rugby football game now(many guys gg aft the rugby ball) and Bec was telling me seems tht as we get older, we dont really care abt bdays anymore. I find it very true! I guess few yrs dwn the road, we wont even wanna rem our bday anymore. LOL.

Our topics are very much on cars, money, sugar daddy and still....money! omfg. WHY do we have this thing called "money"? It really kills!

I tot of changing my mobile phone. I wanna get a slide one if possible but there are so many phones in the market now till I dont knw which is gd. It's hard to choose in terms of function, durability and design. It's not cheap too.

Actually now thinking back abt my bday, I think just a simple one will do. As long as all my close friends are celebrating with me, I'm contented enuff alrdy. Really dont knw whr to go, pubbing or wad? Sounds bored yeah. I thought clubbing wld be more fun, hah.

Till then :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers