Monday, August 11, 2008

22nd here I come!

The Crew Room on 09.08.08


Sunflower from my beloved girls!
I really love it alot...
I've been showering the flowers with sunlight & water.

more pictures to be updated soon... =)

I had my bday pre-celebration on National day with my beloved girls. We headed to town for dinner at Spageddies and to The Crew Room aft tht. Specially booked a room for our privacy. It's a drink, drank and drunk night! I really enjoyed all of your company and thanks a million for the bday cake, presents, the sunflower and nt forgetting chipping in for the drinks too.

I always believe that you dont need many friends to make your bday celebration look grand but as long as your true friends remember you and they are there to share the joy with you, it's more than enough alrdy. I truely appreciate those who've been there on my bday for consecutive years and I really hope that for the upcoming years, we'll still be celebrating our bdays tgt! Friends forever...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers