Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lust = Love?

The pain is excruciating!

I never thought that being cheated is such a painful thing to accept, especially being betrayed by the one whom u've been loving all the while. Love is such a facade, deception. Love sucks, BIG TIME! Loving the wrong person is even worse.

How the hell am I going to tide through this period?

I seriously dont knw. I dont wanna even go think abt it. I m drained. I dread gg back to a world full of lust, alcohol and ciggarettes. I hate using all these to numb myself or occupy my every weekends. I am not going to like this kinda life. I prefer a laid back life but I cant anymore...

I went DF ytd. I really cant stand some random guys trying to get something out of me. It just disgust me even more. I hate this kinda stupid life where guys thought you're their prey for the night! I am so disgusted.

How to trust love again?

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers