Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY 2009





Had a different CNY this year...maybe it's bcos I'm SINGLE this year. lol. Well, it's a gd thing, I suppose. I went to D's house on the 1st day and D's family is really BIG. So many ppl till I really cannot remember who is who. Collected a total of 16 Ang Baos somemore. tee hee~ I think this year, Ive collected the most ang baos out of so many yrs but it doesnt imply tht it's the most $ of the yrs.

Unfortunately, I caught flu when I reached jie's hse. Damn. Cant stop sneezing! Didnt really take a lot of pictures this year. Kinda upset though. My uncles n aunts knew abt my break up, they didnt really ask much cos my jie alrdy told them not to. Well, I expected my cuzzies to ask cos we're very close. It's nthg glorious but still I am strong to face it.

It's been close to a mth since the betrayal. I still think abt it on n off, cant be helped. God is fair to me, at least. He led me to the truth, though it is painful but God gave me a bonus in return. I lost smt n gain smt. I really wish him well, cos I knw good things wont be gg in his way for long. I really wanna knw how long will it last. What goes ard comes ard. I always believe ppl who do bad stuffs wont come to a gd ending.

I'm starting work tmr. GREAT! A week just flew by like tht. So fast! I really cant slack for long otherwise I will feel so lazy. I didnt really gamble tis yr - as usual. I dont have the luck and Ive resign my fate to it. Guess tmr will be a busy day cos a project is coming up.

Tmr is Friday! Zouk again...lol

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers