Wednesday, November 26, 2008

22nd Nov - Wedding bell rings!




Last Sat was my cousin's big day! Everyone in our family is very excited. The night before, I went over to her house and prepare the necessary stuffs we need to use during gate-crashing. There are games and forfeits. One of the "must do" is to eat/drink the sour, sweet, bitter and hot thing tht we gave the brothers. Fun indeed!

The next day, I woke up early like 5+ am and got myself dressed up in white before heading to her house. All the sisters arrived on time and we start to prepare ourselves for the gate-crashing. Abt 8.10am, the groom arrived and we heard them horning. My bro, being the youngest guy in the family went down with 2 oranges to help the groom - my jie fu, open the car door.





There they come and the girls standing at the gate guarding them. 1st thing to do - ask for ANG BAO lah. lol. We total got 4 red packets and the 1st game of the morning is to get the guys plan their dance steps in the given 1min using the music we played. Those who cannot coordinate well with their dance steps or their dance steps are messy will bear the forfeit tgt (needless to say, even if they r not in the wrong, we will sure find fault at them). End up, their dance steps are really damn sucks. NO CREATIVE at all man. Their "left-right, left-right" dance steps are so out of date.


Being jie-mei is really very tiring, we've to follow the bride where ever she goes and just being there. The camera man will keep taking pictures of my cousin and also the sisters. I smile till I can feel the muscle inside my face is crampy.


I simply love the night part, where the 9-course sumptous dinner will commence. My another cousin and I are in-charge of the recept. So many ppl arrived and somehow "jam" the whole cocktail area. I'm feeling very happy still. When most guests arrived, my cousin and her husband will proceed to their 1st march in. The whole ballroom is so big and grand. The stage is beautifully decorated. My cousin is so gorgeous that everyone set their eyes on this couple. Their face look so stiff while strolling in.



I can feel the happiness at tht present moment. The photo montage is just like a story book narating their story bit by bit. Impressive!





I heart all of my beloved ones!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers