Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's going on?

Well, it's been almost a month since I last blogged. I dont knw if my PC is screwed up or it's the blogger. This "create post" page isnt right. I cant choose my font neither can I post my pictures.

WEIRD!

Anyway, I will just blog wadever here for the time being.

Recently been rather fine. I've FINALLY started my job hunting after procastinating it for 8375929134 days/weeks/mths. Actually I cld have gt the job alrdy but I seriously cant start work immediately as I nd to attend a wedding in Msia next mth and the groom alrdy bought the ticket alrdy. Damn it! Wrong timing for me. I quite like the working environment cos it is a penthouse-type office and it is at the 23rd floor. Superb nice view!! Shall just leave it to fate...

2 more days and it's my cousin's wedding. I am alrdy getting excited nw. Though it is nt my wedding but 1st time being jie-mei sure make me feel many butterflies in my stomach. This wedding really cost me a bomb! Morning and night 2 different outfit, wad do u think? Shall upload the beautiful pictures asap and hopefully till then my blogger will be back to normal. I guess another reason for me being so excited is also bcos of the gate-crashing part. *evil laughs* The guys are in a big fix!

Chinese new year is less than 2 months away and I seriously dont feel excited at all. It is really very bored this whole year. Basically 2008 simple sucks lah. Things are not right for me this whole damn year. Just hope that it will quickly end and 2009 marks a better year (which I suppose wont make any difference base on the current economic situation). Sigh~! Money is always the main cause, ALWAYS!!

Have you ppl notice a trend nowadays? Thai disco is slowly bcoming more and more popular in spore. Many places are now having more and more Thai disco pubs, even in Boat Quay. I can simply name a few places like East Coast Resort (previous Home Ktv), Shenton way Geographer and Sabai, City Plaza etc. I've been to a few of this places and I am so stunned by the fact that now many guys often patronize there. Often, these places are with Thai girls hanging ard or some working there as dancers or wadever. Sick! I suppose more and more of this "outsiders" are slowly coming spore to earn a living and also indirectly result a growth in sporean-thai r/s. Normally, ppl or rather guys who go to this places mostly are those gangster, ah bengs. REALLY! Everynight or most of the nights, fights and blood or broken glasses are something common in this places alrdy. Damn sucks right?

Of course, I am somehow influenced by this trend bcos of my bf and the ppl he's hanging out with. I cant deny that thai liveband is really nt that bad and rather entertaining. Although you dont understand a single thing they're singing but some of em' are rather nice songs. I've saw this random guy who is attached but came to this particular thai disco pub hugging another chinese-speaking girl BEHIND HIS GF'S BACK. He knws that I recognise him and even asked my bf to tell me not to badmouth him to his gf. WTF! I've nv spoken to his gf bfore, I just saw her a few times lah but still he is just crap lah. If he is scared to be seen, then hide at home lah. He wanted me to keep quiet abt it when he can hug another girl OPENLY in a public area and can feel scared to be recognise or being spot. I really condemn such ppl.

All the best to his Gf lah. To have such a bf, I really think she sure knws wad kinda guy she is with too. I personally feel that, guys who always go to such places really not a single soul can be trusted. That's also the reason why my bf and I kept quarrelling. How I wish all this places will be banned by the government or raid by all the police and eventually business is no gd so CLOSE SHOP lah.

Now everything in spore seems right but I dont think so at all. Shall talk abt this some other time. Turning off soon, tired. I've been slping early lately. Need to wind back "my clock" to the correct timing.

Ciaoz..

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers