Saturday, September 26, 2009

JB on a Friday evening.





Went in to JB ytd evening to get some nice & cheap mooncakes. Honestly, JB mooncakes are really cheaper than spore's. I heard from my cousin that durian ping pi cost $80 for a box here in spore but I manage to get 2pcs of durian ping pi at ringgit $20 only?

We also bought a box of those normal mooncakes of pandan flavour and the lotus one. I'm not a big fan of mooncakes though, but tried their mooncakes ytd and it is not too bad afterall.

I bought a pair of shoes at Vincci and we head for seafood at Skudai. The place is very run down with hand-build houses with lotsa big fat lizards crawling all over those houses. Omg!

The place we dine is somewhat like a concrete kelong but the tide is low ytd. We had pepper crab, drunkard prawn, kangkong & ostrich meat. Well, all I can say is the food there is so-so only but of cos for the kinda $ u pay, dont expect 5 star food lah. Altogether, we spend like ringgit $74 for our dinner. So it's about S$35+? Cheap.

Frankly, I really dont dare to stay in JB till too late cos I think it is not very safe there. The roads are all so dark. Spore & JB is jus a custom away but the difference is like heaven and earth.

Singapore is still the best! :)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers