Thursday, June 19, 2008

The superior...

I honestly, seriously, definitely cannot communicate with you.

We just dont click at all. I cant stay there anymore longer. I cant stand you anymore longer. What is fucking wrong is, Im feeling extremely awful of the way you re. The unwanted looks and attitude frm you. I find it so hard, even just breathing the same air with you at the same place. Im sorry but I can only pretend I dont knw you or didnt see you even if I did. I dont hate you but I defnly hate your favouratism. I love what Im doing but I knw this cant continue anymore longer. Cant anymore.

Insignificant, you made me feel. Incompetent, you made me feel. Inferior, you made me feel. I wanted to try, I wanted to improve, I wanted to prove you wrong but I didnt even have the minimal trust and respect frm you. It ended up, I did nth. I tried so hard to show you but each time it just screwed up bigtime. Worse, whn I finally got the chance to do it (even for the simplest thing), it just didnt came out right and it wasnt what you want. It doesnt even please you for a single bit.

I even tried to break the ice but you simply ignore me for good. Thanks for that anyway. I keep telling myself this is the place to learn the things I love but I just cant carry on cos there is completely nth for me to learn frm you. I shld be doing wad I shld but everyday Im not. You did all tht for me, once and for all. You stepped so hard and long on my pride, telling me hw capable I am by doing only peanut stuffs.

I was left stranded as if like a stray cat begging for food. Everytime whn smtg is given to me frm you, I always tell myself to do it good, do it right just becos I wanted so hard to prove to you I AM useful for the least bit. However, I doubt you think so. Asking myself if I shld, if I shldnt a million times. You made my decision for me.

Leave, I will.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers