Monday, July 20, 2009

Infected.

Went to CGH see a doctor this noon, there are so many ppl waiting for consultation too.

I waited abt 4hrs bfore it's my turn. Doc told me to get my urine for test cos I have symptons related to UTI instead of appendicitis. I waited with my mom for another 1hr for the test report and it's confirmed that I got this mild Urinary Tract Infection.

Heard from doc tht is bcos I hold my urine for too long or I didnt drink enuff water and this can lead to kidney problems (e.g stones in kidney?). No wonder my right back waist hurts too, tht is whr my kidney is.

Lucky this time is a mild infection, my WBC (white blood cells) found in my urine are slightly higher than usual.

I was given 3days MC for this and not to mention those anti-biotics, inflammation pills etc. Now I ve to drown myself with plenty of water and medicine too. Sian.

If I still feel the discomfort after a week's medication, I will have to do a scan. Hope I will get well soon....

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers