Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pulling myself together.

Working has occupied most of my time. I hardly have my own privacy and time at home. Work is good so far. A very nice environment to be in, especially having nice colleagues who make u feel like a family. I'm glad tht I've found a right place to fit in.

I sometimes wonder y humans r so self-contradicting. Humans - when u have it, u discredit it and when u lose it, u yearn for it. How complicated uh? I feel so bad to be the one who cant reciprocate my love or care to the one who really love and care for me. I am in a lost myself. I've lost my sense of direction and basically I'm living each day for the moment. I dare not think about the future or who I might meet in time to come.

I reckon tht I just need more time to be alone, more time to reflect on myself. I just cant bring myself to accept another man yet. I cant love anyone yet, at least for now. Happiness is transient. I honestly very not used to my life now. Not used to being without a heart to love.

I am just so tired of everything......

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers